Saturday, May 25, 2013

Jamming

Hey world,
Well I am getting myself and trying to live life to the fullest. I got Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy and I LOVE IT!!!! This is definitely one of my favorite books ever. Right now I am currently sitting in one of my neighbors living room and listening to them make music. Two of my neighbors are DJ's and one of their friends is a very talented producer. I have to admit the friend has a nice smile, but lets not get ahead of ourselves! I have ran through the park with my two very best friends this week, my two dogs Dr. Molly Wobbles and Luna Petunia. Seriously best running partners ever. I haven't done any resistance training yet, however, I plan on doing that tomorrow. I will post the workout that I do with it as well. Also, I may not have said this in my first post, but hula hooping is pretty much the bomb. I have never had so much fun with something so simple. If you haven't tried it please do! Well, time to jam. I will catch up with more details tomorrow. Have a wonderful night, loves!
Brandalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment